27 April 2015

How to Cancel Your Flight to Kathmandu...

I had a flight to Kathmandu for May 6... And I've been working on cancelling with NO Luck... 

Essentially they want to fly you into a disaster zone without regard to the consequences...
This is basically Qatar Air and the notorious CheapFareGuru on Yahoo...(Google the Complaints on this Agency if you want)....What a lousy Customer Service set-up... On Hold for a half hour THEN they hang up on you and Then the dial tone is "busy" if you call back...

But Amazingly, I did have Travel Insurance which I always considered to be another scam...But They are the only people who would talk to me about this situation ... 

It turns out that if your Destination becomes "uninhabitable" you are Covered...! Who Knew...? I thought it was just for illness or injury... 

Anyway... Still working on it...

I'd Would love to go to Kathmandu Sometime in future JUST Not Right Now which is the worst time for a Tourist to Show Up in Nepal...