30 April 2015

ARE TOURISTS STILL FLYING TO KATHMANDU ON OLD TICKETS?

I have a flight to Katmandu on Qatar for 6th May arriving on 8th May via Doha... But They said I'd have to cancel through my agent which is Eros ...
 

And Eros isn't answering their phone and doesn't seem to have anyone speaking English when they Do...

Fortunately, I had Travel Insurance ... And They are apparently going to cover my ticket loss under a clause that says "Travel Interruption" is effective IF Your Destination is "Uninhabitable" because of Earthquake (Among other Things)

I'd like to rebook for later this year... But this agency's customer service seems to be a cell phone ringing on someones car seat...Unanswered!
So a Bad Agency means Qatar wont cancel or rebook this ticket. I Have until 6th to decide.

I have the claim forms and have all necessary documents to file a claim...


But DAMN...